Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Making new habits, maybe...

I'm not going to try and really catch up since the last post.  That would be ridiculous.

Benjamin David Canova arrived on January 11, 2012 and has been a delight ever since.  He's always very expressive.  We're working on getting him to walk, now that he's 13 months old.  He makes lots of silly faces.

Derek LOVES preschool and is always singing songs from there or primary.  He currently thinks "Hickory, Dickory Dock" is "Hickory Hickory Dock" and is always correcting us.  He now thinks his nipples on his chest are chocolate chips. Today he sent himself to "time out" for accidently biting Mom.

Tyler is in constant jet lag due to working graveyards and actually considered leaving cookie cutters scattered on the kitchen floor after I asked him to pick them up because he didn't know where to put them (their bucket had broken and I suggested old icecream buckets).  In what reality is it okay to leave cookie cutters everywhere?- until your foot is bleeding from continually stepping on them?!  Anywho, poor guy is really handling it well.  He loves wrestling with the boys.

I am always finding cleaning to do, staying up for "one more thing" before going to be (yep, that would be right now).  I'm trying to decide how serious I wanna be about marathon training right now and REALLY want the bathroom finished, Tyler.  Not to mention the laundry room, yes, that's you again, Tyler.  Winter can end now.  It's been ridiculously cold and snowy and I could settle for high's in the high 30's or low 40's. But alas, I cannot control the weather.

Okay, enough!  I'm going to try and be more consistent with blogging.  Not sure why, who really reads this but us? 


No comments:

Post a Comment